Palak Da Paneer- This recipe is one of the best recipes in India it is made up of shallow fry paneer mix with palak gravy, onion, garlic and Indian spices. This recipe is originating from Punjab. The recipe which i introduce here is restaurant style in a very simple way and 100% Veg.
Cooking time: 30 minutes serve: 2
- Paneer 200 grams cut in cubes
- Palak(Spinach) 300 grams blanched
- Onions 2 medium size chopped
- Garlic, Ginger paste 1½ teaspoon
- Cream 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder 2 teaspoons
- Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Gram masala (homemade) 1/2 teaspoon
- Tej patta(bay leaf) 1-2
- Dalchini(cinnamon) 1 stick
- Laung(cloves) 2-3
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil 2-3 tablespoons
Step 1st Heat the oil in pan on medium flame and shallow fry the paneer cubes, remove it and keep aside.
Step 2nd Again heat the oil in pan on medium flame add onions, fry until it become light brown and put some water and cook for 1 min, then remove it and keep aside.
Step 3rdNow mix blanched palak(spinach), onions from step 2 and then grind it to make puree.
Step 4thAgain heat 2 tablespoon oil in pan and add cumin seeds, tejpatta, laung, dalchini, puree, ginger garlic paste, spices and cook it for 5 to 8 min then add some water, salt and leave it for 5 min.
Step 5th Now add cream and leave for 1 min on low flame.
Step 6th Add paneer cubes cook for 1 min and your Palak Da Paneer is ready to serve with chapatis.
If you like this recipe please like, comment and share thank you