Bedmi Puri Aalu Sabji Delhi wali– Bedmi Puri is very famous cuisine in whole Delhi, you will find it everywhere in morning, it is the most popular breakfast recipe of Delhi. Bedmi Puri is serving with aalu Sabji and filled Green Chili here I will give you the recipe of Aalu sabji that is serve with Bedmi Puri. This recipe is 100% veg recipe.
Cooking time: 30 minutes serve: 2 -3
- Tomatoes 4 medium size finely chopped
- Potatoes 4 medium size chopped
- Green chili 1 finely chopped
- Coriander powder 2 teaspoons
- Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili 2
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Dalchini(Cinnamon) 1 small piece
- Tej patta (bay leaf) 2
- Asafoetida(hing) quantity depends on quality 1 pinch is ok for good quality
- Coriander seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Gram masala (homemade) 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Cooking oil 2-3 tablespoons
Step 1st Heat some oil in pan and add cumin seeds, Dalchini, Tej patta, coriander seeds, asafetida, now add tomatoes and cook for 10 to 12 min.
Step 2nd then you will add chopped potatoes, all spices and salt, cook for 10 to 15 min more.
Step 3rd after potatoes being cooked you will add coriander leaves and green chili
Now our Bedmi Puri Aalu Sabji is ready to serves with Bedmi Puri.
If you like this recipe please like, comment and share thank you