Sweet and Spicy Tomato Bhaji –It is very simple and easy to prepare sweet and spicy recipe, tomatoes which are itself a very good in terms of nutrients and are the part of every recipe, here it is served as a healthy dish which can be served in dinner or lunch and many people called it as a tomato chutney too.
Cooking time: 15 minutes serve: 2 -3
- Tomatoes 4-5 medium size
- Green chili 1 finely chopped
- Coriander powder 1½ teaspoons
- Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Gram masala (homemade) 1/2 teaspoon.
- Asafoetida(hing) quantity depends on quality 1 pinch is ok for good quality
- Sugar 2½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Cooking oil 2-3 tablespoons
Step 1stAfter cleaning and drying tomatoes chopped it into small pieces.
Step 2nd Heat some oil in pan and add cumin seeds, asafoetida.
Step 3rd after that you will add chopped tomatoes, all spices, green chili, sugar and salt, cook 10 to 12 min on medium flame by adding some drops of water.
Step 4thAfter cooked garnish with coriander leaves and you’re Sweet and Spicy Tomato Bhaji is ready to serve.
If you like this recipe please like, comment and share thank you